Please accept this dual purpose response (both to John and to Ben).

Yes, the include clause can be coded as GT,GE,LT,LE; however, for some, as yet,
unknown reason, that construct continued to include older records.

The present construct only includes the desired records, but is SQL like in its
ponderousness.

Thanks to both of you for the assist; I guess I was hoping for some kind of
special register ala SQL as in  GE (CURRENT DATE - 365 DAYS).

"Chase, John" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

How about

INCLUDE COND=(21,7,CH,GE,C'2004-07')

or

OMIT COND=(21,7,CH,LT,C'2004-07') ?