Aside from being rude you are also IMHO wrong...

I use both IOF and SDSF and find going back and forth not too difficult.

I have advocated eliminating one product because they are redundant but the
limited cost savings was not sufficient justification for the expected user
disruptions so we have worked on higher return replacements.

IOF is a very well supported product and one that has been a pleasure to
use.  Jim Walker and company are very competent and they produce an easy to
use product they can be proud of!

My chief complaint with the current iteration of IOF is that it uses APPC
for cross system communication almost as arcane as SDSF using MQSeries.  I
have not used E(JES) but understand it uses XCF a sensible and simple choice
in a Sysplex and one that is familiar to the MVS or JES systems programmer
likely to be doing the installation of the SPOOL browser.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."