And what is EZTPA00 used for? To list databases? I couldn't get any documentation related to what this program does.

Thanks.

James

From: Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IMS program
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 20:52:24 +0300

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 17:16:37 +0000 James Matterwise
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>Does anyone have experience in executing the program  PGM=DFSRRC00
:>PARM='DLI,EZTPA00,.....'??? Any details of what this program does would be
:>appreciated!!!

Run EZTPA000 as batch DL/1 (not BMP).

DD statements for the databases are required.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com