I checked this last night.  There was no requirement of this nature
transferred from GUIDE to SHARE.  So, a new requirement might me in
order.  All of the GUIDE storage requirements were subject to 2 separate
reviews by the MVS Storage Management requirements committee.  The
majority of the old GUIDE requirements (almost 98 percent) were deemed to
be available, no longer applicable, unlikely to ever be addressed by IBM,
or revoted by project members.  I think that 6 of the GUIDE requirements
have survived!  Anyone who has registered for MVS/MVSS requirements
through SHARE should be able to see everything on the database.  Check the
SHARE website (www.share.org) for information on registering for
requirements.