From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Howard Rifkind
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:19 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMPE PTS Allocation Question

I it possible to have the PTS span move that one DASD volume?

The reason I ask is that I just received 6 ESO tapes having just about
every z/OS 1.4 sysmod.

Because no service as ever applied to the system since it was installed
in March of 2004, IBM recommended that I go back to 2002 and pack up all
the sysmods and then attempt to apply maintanence.

Thanks.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html