-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Hal Merritt

Does this august group have any suggestions for a suitable way to report the
SMF118/119 records??

I am most interested in seeing traffic volumes and any performance issues on
an adapter by adapter basis. The adapters are gigabit QDIO. Target audience
is technical management.

I am looking at the Tivoli suite,  but need to stay free for the moment.

<>
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all paper and electronic
copies of the original message.