On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 12:37:34 +0930, Fred Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi folks.
>
>I'm looking for a way of automatically verifying that all Filesystems
>specified in BPXPRMxx were successfully mounted at IPL.
<snip>
>Please tell me that there's an easier and more reliable way.

I suppose that depends on your definition of "reliable".

An easy way would be to search SYSLOG for the error message issued when a
filesystem can't be mounted.  I forget the message number, but I've seen it
before.  In that case, you're relying on the assumption that any failure to
mount would result in the error message.  I'm not sure how valid that is,
but it seems fairly safe to me.