Steve Comstock wrote:

You can order PTFs by APAR number using ShopzSeries or even SUF. Both will use your inventory to determine the correct PTF for your environment. For ShopzSeries, you must generate (via a batch job) and upload (via the web) your inventory. For SUF it's automatic. Either way, it sure beats trying to figure out which FMID you're running!

Sounds good. How do I get there?

I went to IBMLink; no mention of ShopzSeries nor SUF. I called
IBMLink help; he had never heard of either. I went back to the
IBMLink page; two options look possible:

http://www.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/suf/
https://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/ShopzSeries/ShopzSeries.jsp

| Edward E. Jaffe                |                                |
| Mgr, Research & Development    | [EMAIL PROTECTED]    |
| Phoenix Software International | Tel: (310) 338-0400 x318       |
| 5200 W Century Blvd, Suite 800 | Fax: (310) 338-0801            |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | http://www.phoenixsoftware.com |