Peter,

The Quick Reference Guide states (any mis-spellings are my own):

"The component of the IUP which provides the basic editing system functions is named EDGAR."

Considering how old this card must be, I am amazed how "new" it looks. All 18 panels of it.

Farley, Peter x23353 wrote:
Pardon my ignorance, but is "Display Editing System for CMS" the "official"
title for EDGAR?  If so, IUP is a good status.  IIRC, IUP's were not
copyrighted or licensed, though they were sometimes chargable.  Or at least,
that was true for some IUP's.

ISTR the software hierarchy used to be IUP, FDP (Field Developed Program),
PO (Program Offering) and PP (Program Product).  All but PP were
source-included software.

Would you be sure to hold on to that reference card (and any other doc you
may have on it)?  Or if you're willing to part with it, please write to me
offline.

Many thanks.

Peter