From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Roger Sawtell
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 7:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Changing DISPosition on the fly

Thank you all for your helpful responses and pointers to manuals. I
think I will have to go with the low-tech solution (thanks Steve) which
wanted to avoid. A battle looms with Security person for access to
PROCLIBS. As noted before, the program is 30 years old and runs 24bit.
I don't have
the time or inclination to modify for 31bit which BPXWDYN requires and
also,
the dataset concerned is a GDG dataset which disqualifies it for
DYNALLOC.
I am also mindful of Ed. Goulds caution.  The INTRDR suggestion is a
nonstarter due to susbsequent jobsteps.
Thank you again