All,

We have a started task and CICS communicating through VTAM.When I stop the
started task,due to some asynchronous VTAM operations in progress we are facing
abends.

Can anyone guide me on how to provide or ensure a Check in  the code to provide
a gracefull shutdown ie before shutdown a check needs to be done to find out if
any operation is in progress and Cancel them before the shutdown.

Cheers,
Mary George