Hi!
We are planning to migrate Oracle 8.1.7 applications on Windows 2000 Cluster
platform to IBM Z/800 platform
Can anyone give me a information about performance of Oracle 9i on Z/OS v1r4
and Oracle 9i on Z/VM SuSe Linix  9 on IFL Proccesor?
Is better Oracle 9i on Z/OS v1r4  or Oracle 9i on Z/VM SuSe Linix  9 on IFL
Proccesor?
Z/OS v1r4 LPAR has 2GB memory, and Z/VM LPAR has 2GB memory and Oracle's Linux
guest has 1Gb memory.
Best regards
Zoran TRifunovic
Manager of system service