Our products can definitely help - for comprehensive automatic CA7 flowcharting, documentation and cross reference - check out SmartIS http://www.segus.com/nav-index.htm we also support TWS, CTLM, CA-Scheduler, Jobtrac and Zeke.

Michael Sullivan
National Account Manager
SEGUS Inc.,
800-327-9650
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Andy White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
Does anyone know of any consulting company or software that can convert or
report on CA7 jobs in a schedule? We took over work from a company but
they run ca7 we use TWS(OPC).

We just wanted to print the jobs in certain trails so we can manually or
automatically using batch (rename them etc) and put them into TWS. Again
if someone has worked with a consulting company or have software that does
this it would be appreciate. I know years ago IBM had a Redbook on
converting to OPC but I cant seem to locate it.

Thanks
Andy
Internet: Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.