You may want to dowload  irfanview and try to create/new the pif extension
and associate it with jpeg.

My computer/pictures/tools/folder options/file types/new/(in box file
extention put) PIF/advanced/associated file type (jpeg)

Ed Finnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
08/23/2005 01:23 PM
Please respond to IBM Mainframe Discussion List