Hi, all!
I've read some messages about subgect. But they are old. May be anybody
solved this problem?
We are a large number of real-time applications that must run all over
the time. So this problem was actual for us. We've developed a
tecnology for synchronize TOD-clock with external time server. Last
week we've successfully tested our tecnology.
No Appls was stoped. After synchronization all of them was running as
usual, no errors was found.

ICC of Krasnoyarsk Rail Road,
Russia.