On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:21:14 -0500, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Your problem is with Catalog Search Interface.  ISPF is happily displaying
whatever CSI gives it.

I can get the same thing just by having multiple master catalogs as entries
of user cats in each one.  And no alias entries either. <g>

I bet CSI is searching every catalog he finds through the master catalog,
instead of following the alias search chain.

And I'll also bet that if someone raises a PMR, the answer will be "WAD".