Open a ETR/PMR via IBMLINK and include SHOPZSERIES in the title of problem
that you open (as per the instructions on the ShopzSeries site).

I had to do this once, and got a prompt response....

Cheers,
Jason.

<snip>

I registered on ShopZseries 7 working days ago. Received an email saying
that I will only
be allowed to do draft orders until my access level is changed in approx.
48 hours.
I still cannot submit any orders after 7 working days - comes up with
'you are not authorized to submit orders'.
When I checked my profile on ShopZseries my access level says
'unauthenticated'.
Who must I call/mail to change my access so that I can submit an order.

<snip>