On Aug 28, 2005, at 12:39 PM, Jay Maynard wrote:

On Sun, Aug 28, 2005 at 12:38:08PM -0500, Alan C. Field wrote:
No one has mentioned the "best" give-away - an IBM Green Card.

They'd run out of the attendee bags by the time I registered Wednesday
morning. The bag I don't particularly need, but I was bummed that I didn't
get this.

Hehe Jay reminds me of the time in Anahiem. I registered and they gave me a bag and I refused it (it had an oem vendors name on it). I said I didn't want it and they refused to register me. I relented and took the bag and took the materials out of the bag and asked for a trash can. I put the bag in there and walked out.

I think they got the point.

Ed