Paul Hanrahan wrote:
Sounds more complex than I'd anticipated. Any word from the Hercules
experiment someone was doing with this ?
I vaguely recall having used it to zap something outside of the VTOC, but
perhaps I am thinking of a fullscreen zap program from the CBT.
I'm working on retrofitting a utility program that supports memory display/alter, and data set display/alter, complete with DASD anywhere changes (by CCHHR, even on off-line units), and several dozen other functions. The code has been working since the late sixties, and predates ISP conventions. I'm currently changing it back from ESA & OS390 adaptations to run under the turnkey system. Progress is slow, but I hope to have it ready by the end of the year (the MVT version will be a freebie, but OS390 and later will remain commercial).

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT

  • Re: Dead Beef Gerhard Postpischil