We IPLed one of the two systems in parallel sysplex, and encountered
problem with accessing certain catalog. We found out that VVDS from the
catalog volume is missing. Other system in sysplex (the one that wasn't
restarted) still has access to that catalog and the datasets in it. We have
two generations of dump of that volume, but unfortunately the dump copies
dont' contain VVDS (meaning it was deleted before that dump copies were
taken).
Now we have a serious problem. We are considering our options, and any
suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Natasa