From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Barry Schwarz
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 3:29 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How Was Share?

I know I'm website illiterate but this is really strange.

I went to the testcase site you mentioned and found (and downloaded) 5 dumps
for 2822 and 8 for 2823 but none for 2895.

I also went to the Share website but the only session that any presentation
material was 2821.  2822, 23, and 95 had none.

Please wrap any hints around 2x4 to insure making proper impression.

"Bielskie, Stephen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The dumps are available from the TESTCASE ftp site until at least Sept 15. You
can get session 2895 presentation and get the instructions from page 4.

Instructions

ftp to testcase.boulder.ibm.com
login as anonymous (the password is your email address)
switch to mvs/fromibm directory
filenames are share.s2895.dumpn (where n is 1,2,3,4,5)
(the second qualifier is the session name so the other sessions are probably
the same format)
unterse the dumps.

The labs were great. There were a few corrections to the answers, so you may
want to trust you skills.

Regards,
Steve

disclaimer: