In a recent note, Bill Fairchild said:

> Date:         Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:26:32 EDT
>
> corruptible judiciary.  "In  theory, there is no difference between theory and
> practice.  In practice there is." [Yogi  Berra]

This bears an erudition uncharacteristic of Yogi.  Wikiquote:

   Linkname: Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut - Wikiquote

... cites Prof.Dr. Edsger W.  Dijkstra as attributing it (unverifiably)
to Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut.

"Half the lies they tell about me aren't true."
-- attributed to Yogi Berra

-- gil
--
StorageTek