From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McGee, Cletus
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: FTP from ZOS

I have a need to encrypt the data that we will be sending out into the
www world. I was wondering what other folks had done to accomplish this.
Looking for ideas....

*******************

Cletus McGee

Technical Services

(334) 394-3320

Have a grand day

The information contained in this email/fax is confidential; it is
intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error, please contact us immediately at the telephone
number or e-mail address set forth above and destroy all copies of the
original message. Although this email/fax is believed to be free of any
virus or other defect that might affect any computer system in which it
is received, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that
it is virus free; Alfa accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage
arising in any way from its use.

  • Re: FTP from ZOS Mendelson, Eric