>Neat language, too.  Back at Brown University in the early 70s, I worked
with OS and CP/67 and CMS, but I learned APL
The difficult thing was to debug (especially others's code).
It was usually easier to just write a new routine.

A friend of mine used to work at IP Sharp(e?).
One of the things he implemented in Sharp APL was a way of getting different
types into a matrix.
He created a 'Matrix of Matrices'.
So, you could create a bunch of 1byN Matrix elements.
This way you could store (for example):
Part Name (char)
Part Number (int)
Part Cost (float)
in the same matrix, rather than creating (and co-ordinating) multiples.

-teD

In God we Trust!
All others bring data!
 -- W. Edwards Deming