Gentle Listers

We are trying to  get rid of some SAS-components like SAS-Graph and SAS-IML.
To get an idea about who uses these components, we activated the
SAS-SMF-Record. So far so good. We can now see when which SAS-procedure gets
called; but could anybody point me to an url or a manual where I can find
out which SAS-procedurename belongs to which SAS-component?

Thanks a ton and have a good one

Cheers

Tom

Thomas Ramseier
Bundesamt für Informatik und Telekommunikation BIT
Betriebszentrum / Bereitstellung / Host
Informationssystem-Architekt
Monbijoustrasse 74
CH-3003 Bern

Tel.    +41 (0)31 323 01 00
Fax     +41 (0)31 325 90 30
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.bit.admin.ch <www.bit.admin.ch>

Der Eisbrecher: Die Kundenzeitung des BIT
www.bit.admin.ch/eisbrecher <www.bit.admin.ch/eisbrecher>