From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Chip Grantham
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 4:03 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMP/E Receive Space Problems

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I am trying to receive a CBPDO and I keep getting E37-04s on SMPPTS.
I've moved to a mod-9 and have tried to allocate the dataset as large as
possible and I still get the e37.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much.
Chip Grantham

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html