Hi John,

At least as far as Standalone Utilities having them ready is probably all
you need to do.  If you are in that desperate straights you are not going to
be on the phone you are going to be at the HMC.  Having ZZSA, FDR SAR, etc
on CD or on known TAPE or DASD volumes I would think would be enough.

I have had a standalone dump folder and in it an icon for SAD of each LPAR.

Building a ZZSA CD is pretty simple or you can order a CBT CD-ROM (should
start shipping again soon after a little post SHARE break to catch-up).

http://www.cbttape.org/~jjaeger/zzsa.html

http://www.cbttape.org/cdrom.htm

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

-----Original Message-----We then have ZZSA
> CD's by each HMC in the complex for those extreme moments.
>
> That should meet your request already ?

That is a fairly good idea. Wish I'd thought of it.

Unfortunately, I don't want the call on Sunday (when we IPL) which would
basically be: "I forgot, which one of these funny pictures am I supposed to
use to do a normal IPL?" We only have three right now.

--
John McKown

<>
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution of this email/fax is prohibited.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all paper and electronic
copies of the original message.