Some have the ascii symbol as x'AA', others as x'AC'

¬

(that should have been an AA...)

x'8C' in the two tables I found are either not defined or an 'i' with
a circumflex.

--
Don Poitras - SAS Development  -  SAS Institute Inc. - SAS Campus Drive
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           (919) 531-5637                Cary, NC 27513