Two Question:
1. Environment
   z/OS v1.4
   SMS v1.3.
   Running Parallel Sysplex
   Shared DASD between 2 sysplex
   2 SMS SCDS
   1 catalog
We implement HSM in 1 sysplex. First phase we cutover 2 storage groups
migration, backup and dump.  When the  dataset is migrate another sysplex
show migrated. We recall from the  HSM sysplex  but some how  in another
sysplex  is overwrite other dataset. Is possible or not? Please advice or
if there any fix or patch?

2. In Manual z/OS v1.3 DFDSSdfp Storage Administration reference SC26-7402-
01
1.5 Running SMS in a Parallel Sysplex Environment

An SMS complex consists of systems or system groups that share a common
configuration. A Parallel Sysplex is made up of systems that share
a cross-system coupling facility (XCF); you can run multiple SMS complexes
within a Parallel Sysplex.

Restrictions:

   An SMS complex should not span sysplexes. All of the volumes in the SMS
complex should be in the same Parallel Sysplex. The cross-system
   sharing functions, such as VSAM record-level sharing (RLS), partitioned
data set extended (PDSE) sharing, RACF(TM) security and global
   shared resources (GRS) serialization, only work within the scope of a
single Parallel Sysplex. These functions are not supported when the
   SMS complex extends beyond the Parallel Sysplex in which they are
carried out.

   Do not set up multiple SMS complexes sharing the same DASD.  This
requires extra work to maintain the duplicate SMS configurations and
   can also create problems such as running out of disk space because one
configuration cannot know about changes made to the other
   configuration, such as data set allocations and deletions, and storage
group and volume status changes.

Mean we cannot shared dasd with two SMS SCDS in 2 sysplex? Please advice
about my understanding. If happen like this what should I do? If need to
fall back to non-sms managed in shared DASD between 2 sysplex.

--
Regards,
Mohd Shahrifuddin Bin Ahmad Masri