We send since months our SCRT reports fully automated to IBM, too. This morning I attended the webconference where LMDS was introduced. It seems that there is no automation possible. IBM might have automated their work, but on customer side this is a big step backwards.
Werner

B Sysprog wrote:

We are new to SubCapacity Reporting.
As of November, we were notified that we must submit our monthly reports
vaw LMDS (License Manager Data Submission). We currently use the email
submission method and have it mostly automated.
Does anyone know if we can automate the LMDS submission process, and how to
do this?

Thank you,
BK Kosmach

Werner Kuehnel