Batchmagic is a planning tool for IBM and Business Partners .
It is not available for customers .
You may contact IBM or a BP to help you here .

Frank Krueger

Dienstag, 20. September 2005 12:40
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc:
From: CAPRON Romain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Where can I found Batch Magic ?

Hello,

I'm currently studying an evolution way of our VTS...
So, I'm reading the Virtual Tape Server: Planning, Implementing and
Monitoring Redbooks and it talks about this program...
Does anyone know where can I find it?

Thanks in advance for your help!

PS: Does anyone have some news about the capabilities of exporting
cartridges in VTS Peer-to-Peer environment...?

CAPRON Romain
Ingénieur Système
MATMUT, France