OK......now here's the latest on trying to get this exit to work. I am replacing Exit3 which is our jobclass/time checker. I created a new 'T' jobclass in Exit3 which is currently active, then removed it from the exit, reassm/relink'd, did the $REPEXIT,EXIT3 command, got the $HASP000 message, all ok so far. But, when I submit a job with class 'T', it goes through, when it should not. So, now I'm stumped again.

Ah nevermind......I forgot to do an F LLA,REFRESH after assem/linking the exit. All is fine now. Thanks everybody!!!

Adam