Greg,

Thanks but I wasn't explicit enough in what I was
asking for.  The issue is that the exit is called with
a structured parameter list (R1->list of parm
addresses which each point to a parameter) not a JCL
parm field.  The exit is really a subfunction so the
normal C argc/argv isn't right.

Rich

--- "Bowers, Greg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>