99 @ LPAR @ 1500 TRKS = one week

Data available from 09/16/05 05.47.00 to 09/22/05 10.14.00 (present) which
is typical of the 7 to 8 days we usually see depends a little on activity
and has shrunk some with the recent addition of several very large storage
processors which also chewed up a good deal of the available addressing
range.

RMF III data is a god send.  I happily trade 943665 Tracks of DASD space for
the 60 second detail on all these partitions.  It saves me in many cases
from needing to run batch reports or dump data and I am able to provide
answers while on the phone with someone.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

Five card stud, nothing wild. And the sky's the limit. - Picard, uttering
the last line of the TV series, "Star Trek: The Next Generation, (All Good
Things...)"