On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:59:58 +0100, Perryman, Brian wrote:

>Anyone know where I can download the latest version of this, (which I
believe has been updated during 2005 - I know it's in the RMF libs, but I
want the latest version).

>I can't get the web link to work, I get page not found. Is it on an FTP
server somewhere?

The "l" is missing. (pmweb.htm -> pmweb.html)

Try:
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/zos/rmf/rmfhtmls/pmweb/pmweb.html#code

Last update: December 21, 2004 (RMF PM Version 2.4.20)

Norbert Friemel