Hi there
I am trying to set up auditing of various storage management tasks.

Within RACF I have set various dataset profiles with AUDIT SUCESS(UPDATE)
so that they are logged as SMF/RACF type 80s - this works fine.

I then tried to do something similar whenever someone activated a new SMS
config. But that doesn't seem to work.

I have updated the RACF FACILITY STGADMIN.IGD.ACTIVATE.CONFIGURATION
so that it has AUDIT(ALL).

When I activate a new SMS config I can see the entry in the SMF - type 43
subtype 3. But when I then run the program to list the RACF records it isn't
there. This is the job I am running.

So I can see the type 42/3 record in SMFDATA but no equivalent entry in the
OUTDD dataset.

I am a Storage/Sysprog person - only a little knowledge of RACF.

Thanks

//STEP0001 EXEC PGM=IFASMFDP
//SYSPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//ADUPRINT DD  SYSOUT=*
//OUTDD    DD  DISP=(,CATLG),DSN=BD.SL780A.SMF.SQ.TEMPE,
//         SPACE=(CYL,(1500,250),RLSE),DSORG=PS,LRECL=32756,REC
//         UNIT=(DISK,3)
//SMFDATA  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=BD.MOSMFZS.SMFGEN
//SMFOUT   DD  DUMMY
//SYSIN    DD  *
     INDD(SMFDATA,OPTIONS(DUMP))
     OUTDD(SMFOUT,TYPE(0:255))