Hi,
  I was wondering if someone could help.

 I am building an exec that displays a panel, from this panel a person can
choose a system and a date and under the covers we will display the
appropraite syslog for the 100 systems we maintain.

Were I am having trouble, since I do not work with ISPF Dialogs all that often
is in the panel/rexx interfacing.  So my question are?

1. How does the exec know when the person hits the PF3 (END) key as they
are done viewing logs?  The way this is designed is they can view multiple logs
with 1 invokation of the exec.

2. In looking at the )INIT, )REINIT and )PROC statements I am also having
trouble clearing out a field for the redisplay (like system name).  I can blank
the field out, but the panel still shows it filled in.  Then the person
actually
has to enter it twice for the next display.  Does anyone have a sample that
would help or maybe I am doing this in the wrong place?

Any other ideas/help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks
Ms Terri Shaffer