First, please forgive me for "blue skying" (or just fantasizing a bit). One
thing comes to mind that could possibly be done. And it would not require a
vendor product. But it uses z/OS UNIX files as a storage medium. I don't know
Endevor much. I did a quick question to our Endevor person. Endevor uses a
"processor" to do its thing. That's a bit like a JCL procedure. Now, if you can
capture the name of the load module and the library which is going to be
updated, then I can envision a step which could use the TSO XMIT command to
XMIT the load module into a file in a UNIX subdirectory. The name of the
subdirectory could be the same as the name of the library in which the load
module resides. The name of the file within that subdirectory could be of the
form: &LMODNAME_&DATE.T&TIME. E.g. MYPROG_2009-08-17T15:30:27. Of course, this
would be a user written program, not a vendor program.

Again, just being a crazy person, again. <grin>

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell