From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
McKown, John
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 9:13 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Re: zAAP on zIIP

However, by doing this, IBM has implicitly revealed that there cannot be much,
if any, difference between an zAAP and a zIIP, hardware-wise. At least from an
application viewpoint. I wish that I had one so that I could "fiddle around" to
see what would fail. I am very confident that all "general purpose" (user mode)
instructions are fully supported. But perhaps not all of the privileged
instructions.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets(r)

(817) 255-3225 phone * (817)-961-6183 cell

NOTICE:
All information in and attached to the e-mail(s) below may be proprietary,
confidential, privileged and otherwise protected from improper or erroneous
disclosure.  If you are not the sender's intended recipient, you are not
authorized to intercept, read, print, retain, copy, forward, or disseminate
this message.  If you have erroneously received this communication, please
notify the sender immediately by phone
(704-758-1000) or by e-mail and destroy all copies of this message (electronic,
paper, or otherwise).  Thank you.