From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John Norgauer
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 12:55 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: msg IKT00405I

After APPLYING lots of PTF's to my z/OS 1.4 system, I am getting msg
IKT00405I
when trying to logon to TSO on a locally attached terminal. Logon thru
TELNET is OK.

No changes made to VTAMLST or VTAMLIB.

Anyone had this problem or  have an idea?

Suggestions?

John Norgauer
University of California Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
ASB 1300
Sacramento, Ca 95817
916-734-0536

 SYSTEMS PROGRAMMING......  Guilty, until proven innocent !! "    JN
2004
"Hardware eventually breaks - Software eventually works"      anon