Barbara, we don't data share with DB2, so we don't see the problems with RRS
offloads.  Does the introduction of the data sharing in a subplex force you to
share structures for the logstreams, even though they are sub-plexed?

As for Operlog, we have the same exposure with EJES (we have a lot of JES3
images), but we live with it, too.

Mark, I would really like to know how you share an SMS-managed pool outside
of an SMSPlex.  I have been grappling with this issue for a while now, and
until
now thought that not only was this not advisable, but that it was not even
possible.

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company