We are making a switch from all IBM tape equipment to STK.  As many of you
know the IBM library requires you to use OAM and a volcat.  My
understanding is that you could consider HSC software to be like OAM, and
it also is not necessary to have a volcat.  I can't find any information
on OAM in the STK manuals, but I imagine this is the case.  Others who
have migrated from IBM to STK what have you done?