Look at CobAnal www.cbttape.org FILE321 how I done this.

Roland

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Miklos Szigetvari
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 6:46 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Loading a program

    Hi

Try to load a program via LOAD macro to find some text
constants in the load module (i.e. the compile time text for
every object) For my surprise the load length from reg1 is not
the same as module length for program objects. (With DESERV I
can find out the module lengh) I don't know if I can use this
method (LOAD and search) to find out this text constants.