I am running an SMP/E 3.5 REPORT MISSINGFIX with FIXCAT(*) on a z/OS 1.10
system. I expected to see a heading for z/OS 1.11 toleration maintenance and a
list of PTFs to order. Instead, I see nothing for toleration. I would be
pleasantly surprised if that were true, but suspect something else is afoot.

BTW, I made sure that ALL categories in the SMP/E dialog FIXCAT entries are
selected. My report listed a lot of categories but not one for z/OS 1.11
toleration. Any ideas?

Bob