Timothy Sipples wrote:
I know IBM is in the midst of an annual budget planning cycle.  While many
of the companies and governments we work for are going through a similar
process, it's important to plan ahead, just as we do for disaster recovery,
capacity upgrades, and new applications.  IT talent retention and
recruitment also requires careful planning.

[snip]

ROTFL!

Dream on! Most the companies I see today are
1. Trying to move off the mainframe
2. Trying to outsource their IT staff
3. Not spending any (or much) money on training.

You live in a dream world. I wish it were not so.

Those of us in the z/OS training world are dying a
[not so] slow death here.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock