>We will soon be installing an EMC V-Max and SRDF/A in an DB2 environment
>running on an Z/OS LPAR(s). Can anyone share what their best practices are
>or Point me to where I can find any Documentation on this subject? Thanks in
>advance!

You did not say if you were doing SRDF/A prior to the DB2 so just a few
general words which you may already know. In general doing SRDF/A and with
any database system, defining Consistency Groups is critical to keep all parts
of the database in one logical piece. EMC has the documentation which may
not exactly spell things out in those terms but is a good place to start.

If you can be more specific, then it would help.

jim