Bruno,
 After a lot of consideration, I decided to adopt your CF idea.
We already have a sandbox plex here with 10% ICF defined, we will simply
change it to 40% CPs.
Its an easy change for us since we dont have to touch anything in the
production or developement plexes (only reactivate the sandbox CF).
 Thanks for the great idea!
 Gil.