On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 16:00:16 +0300, גדי בן
&#1488;&#1489;&#1497; <gad...@malam.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>A few days ago I asked a question about a replacement for Dino Software’s
T-Rex.

>From the way my question was phrased, it could have been inferred that I
was dissatisfied with T-Rex or Dino Software.

I didn't take it that way.  You only mentioned cost related to an upgrade:
http://bama.ua.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0909&L=ibm-main&D=1&amp;O=D&P=67544

>First I would like to apologize to the great people at Dino Software.

<remainder of apology snipped>

I have to ask:   Did the vendor contact you and ask you to post this
apology?   If so, I would consider that very wrong since you posted an
legitimate question based on your experience and didn't disparage the
vendor in any way that I can see.  If not, did someone else contact
you off line who mistook your post?   Please be honest.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:mark.zel...@zurichna.com