Hello,
I'm trying to get the RMF Spreadsheet reporter working and I am quite
stumped.

This is on Windows XP,  Excel 2003.  I have downloaded and installed the
latest version of the reporter.  It starts up OK,  I define my SMF dump
datasets.  I Select Create->Workingset.   The job runs successfully.   The
workingset shows up in the working sets folder on the local side.   Then I
select an excel spreadsheet to open.  In the spreadsheet, click the button
to 'Select Working Set and process Data...'.    Then I get an error message
box stating:  'No Working Set selected or no Working Set available'.

Does anybody have any ideas what might be going on here?  I can see the
working sets in the correct directory,  but I can't convince Excel that they
are
there...

Thanks
Dana