Marco, The DELETEVOLUME with RELEASE is aimed at releasing a single volume
only. Based on inventory management, EXPROC will use the OPTION RETAINBY
to handle expiration of volumes or sets of volumes.

To do what you want by command you could combine commands like:
RMM SV VOLUME(volser) CHAIN LIMIT(*) CLIST('RMM DV ',' RELEASE')
EXEC EXEC.RMM
The first command finds all the volumes in the set and creates a CLIST.
You might want to check the CLIST before you run it.

Mike Wood    RMM Development